Test Bank for Survey of Economics, 10th Edition, Irvin B. Tucker, ISBN-10: 133711152X, ISBN-13: 9781337111522
Table of Contents
Survey of Economics
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. Introducing the Economic Way of Thinking.
Appendix 1: Applying Graphs to Economics.
2. Production Possibilities, Opportunity Cost, and Economic Growth.
Part II: THE MICROECONOMY.
3. Market Demand and Supply.
4. Markets in Action.
Appendix 4: Applying Supply and Demand Analysis to Health Care.
5. Price Elasticity of Demand.
6. Production Costs.
7. Perfect Competition.
9. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
10. Labor Markets and Income Distribution.
Part III: THE MACROECONOMY AND FISCAL POLICY.
11. Gross Domestic Product.
12. Business Cycles and Unemployment.
14. Aggregate Demand and Supply.
Appendix 14: The Self-Correcting Aggregate Demand and Supply Model.
15. Fiscal Policy.
16. The Public Sector.
17. Federal Deficits, Surpluses, and the National Debt.
Part IV: MONEY, BANKING, AND MONETARY POLICY.
18. Money and the Federal Reserve System.
19. Money Creation.
20. Monetary Policy.
Appendix 20: Policy Disputes Using the Self-Correcting Aggregate Demand and Supply Model.
Part V: THE INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY.
21. International Trade and Finance.
22. Economies in Transition.
23. Growth and the Less-Developed Countries.
Appendix A: Answers to Odd-Numbered Study Questions and Problems.
Appendix B: Answers to Practice Quizzes.
Appendix C: Answers to Road Map Questions.